The conference is a fantastic opportunity to meet other schools who have received funding to open their school facilities.
You will have plenty of chances to network, share ideas and best practice with others and gain some great ideas to help you.
The event will run in the Diamond Room, Bucks Council, The Gateway, Aylesbury on Monday 22nd January from 12.30pm till 3pm. Plenty of free parking and no cost to attend.
Every attendee that books on will be entered into a raffle to win a £100 gift voucher for their school.
The initial agenda:
- 12.30pm- 1pm: Networking lunch- lunch and refreshments provided
- 1-1.05pm: Welcome and Introduction from Mark Stokes, Leap Head of CYP
- 1.05-1.20pm: Opening Schools Facilities National picture with Claire Lee, National lead for Opening Schools Facilities programme Active Partnership Network
- 1.20pm-1.35pm: OSF Showcase by Ali Arber, Insignis Trust.
- 1.35pm: Workshops 1 and 2: schools will spend 20 minutes at one of the following themed tables:
- Year 3 planning
- Engaging the local community.
- 2.15-2.25pm: Comfort break: teas and coffees
- 2.25pm: Workshop 3: chance to attend the remaining themed table as above.
- 2.45pm: Opportunity for schools to ask any questions concerning the programme
- 3pm: Finish
Log in if you already have an account with us.