Heart of Bucks – General Fund
Grants for charitable, voluntary and community groups addressing need within Buckinghamshire.
Grants can be used to support capital, revenue and project costs and expenditure
Our General Fund supports charities and community groups in Buckinghamshire whose work benefits local people. We award grants of up to £10,000 to a broad range of causes and welcome applications from both new and established groups.
Made up of a number of private funds with different priorities, HoB General may be suitable if your project does not fit any of our other specific funds. Heart of Bucks always acts in good faith in working with our donors and carries out due diligence checks on the sources of funding we make available.
Who can apply?
Grant applications must come from organisations which are formally constituted, not-for-profit, and operating for the benefit of Buckinghamshire residents. This includes;
- Clubs & Societies
- Community Interest Companies (CICs) limited by guarantee (our priority is to fund new and expansion projects but other applications will be considered)
- Social Enterprises
- Parish Councils (for projects outside the PC’s statutory obligations)
- Faith-based organisations (for projects which do not involve promotion of any particular faith)
- PTAs (for projects which involve and benefit the wider community)
What can’t we fund?
- Organisations and/or projects operating solely outside of Buckinghamshire, including Milton Keynes
- Activities promoting a particular religious or political belief
- Overseas travel
- Statutory organisations (with the exception of parish councils)
- CICs limited by shares
- Organisations whose principal concern is animal welfare
- Relief of statutory responsibilities
- Schools and private education organisations
- Retrospective funding
For more information and how to apply click here: