One-off grants are available for local community organisations and charities that have already secured matched funding for local community initiatives across England, Scotland and Wales.
- Persimmon Community Champions is a national programme where charities and groups can apply for funding up to the value of £1,000 to match money they have already raised themselves
The funding is available for local community initiatives across Great Britain.
The following are merely a few of the organisations that have received funding (a full list by month is on the Persimmons Homes website):
- Alysham St Giles Cricket Club
- Bradford Disability Football Club
- Chalfont St Peter Infant School
- Chernobyl Children Life Line
- Great Ormond Street Children’s Charity
- Hop Skip and Jump South West
- Kineton Music Festival
- Terrington St Clement Village Hall Fund
- Tewkesbury Medieval Festival
- Yardly Gobion Recreation Centre
All Persimmon’s businesses have £2,000 to give away every month (29 regional businesses, plus Persimmon’s head office) which means £60,000 is being donated every month.
The maximum grant available is £1,000.
Any charities or community groups who have previously been unsuccessful in their application are urged to reapply the next month.
How To Apply
Applications may be submitted at any time. Persimmon Homes select a winner for each of their regions at the end of every month.
The application form is available to complete online at the Persimmon website.