Heart of Bucks – Flood Prevention & Recovery Fund
Grants can be used to support capital, revenue and project costs and expenditure must relate to flood damage/prevention or awareness in the form of training or education.
Grants available: Up to £10,000
Who can apply?
– Voluntary and community groups that are charitable in purpose, formally constituted and working for the benefit of Buckinghamshire residents (excluding Milton Keynes)
– Town and parish councils (provided the grant would not replace statutory funding)
What can be funded?
– Grants can be used to support capital, revenue and project costs and expenditure MUST relate to flood damage/prevention or awareness in the form of training or education.
Grants may include (this list is not exhaustive):
– Capital items to replace those destroyed by flooding
– Emergency repairs as a result of flood damage
– Venue/room hire costs for relocating activities as a result of flooding
– Community projects to prevent future flooding
– Education/training in relation to flood damage/prevention
How to apply:
Complete an Expression of Interest form.
A member of our funding team will then review the information you provide and send you a link to a full application form if your project is suitable for this fund.
If you are interested in applying for a micro-grant, please make sure to use this link for the specific Micro-Grant Flood Fund Application Form: https://ukcommunityfoundation.my.salesforce-sites.com/forms/hobmicrograntappflood